Ed1stop - Videostreaming and more
Everyday Math Curriculum Resources (Grade 6)
|SRI Student Login||SAM Teacher Login|
How to print your own forms
If you are a DMS staff member, you can now print your own forms! Here's how:
- Log into your school loop account
- In the upper right hand corner of your portal, click on the "groups" button
- Select the group "DMS Faculty"
- Look in the locker on the right-hand side. You'll see many folders there.
- Current year documents – anything that changes from year to year – from bell schedules and maps to admin responsibilities and bus duty lists.
- DMS logos – tons of DMS logos for your use thanks to our resident Photoshop artist Mr. Runyeon!
- Policies and Procedures – School policy documents like discipline, intervention, attendance
- Student forms – forms a student would fill out from Student reflection sheets to I want to resolve a conflict or bullying report forms.
- Teacher forms – forms a teacher would fill out – from discipline referrals to intervention forms. Also name tents for conferences, and evaluation packets.
- Teaching resources – great reference sheets like documents interpreting SRI and CELDT scores, ideas on how to use an instructional aide, even the draw cards modeled in a staff meeting.